Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Little Princess

I absolutely, positively, catagorically, conclusivley, indisputably LOVE this little lady! She is so amazing, smart, AND kind! I could not have asked for a better big sister to her little sister. She is an awesome helper and is (almost) always willing to help me out with whatever I need her to do. I am beyond thrilled that she is a part of my family FOREVER!!! 
I love you, my little Princess!!!



I may be a little biased, but isn’t she beautiful?


2 comments:

Deon said...

I hear ya! I feel the same way about my own kids. Sometimes I think it is impossible to make other people understand the depth of my love for my children, but somehow I think you and I can totally relate :D

Oh my goodness, yes! Yes, this little princess is incredibly beautiful!

Gwyl said...

She is beautiful, and so fun to be around. Special little princess.